Media Coordinator / Digital Manager Contractor
- Two years professional experience or equivalent (internship may count).
- Knowledge of public relations, digital marketing, professional communication.
- Exemplary communication skills – including writing/editing and interpersonal.
- Organized and able to consistently meet multiple deadlines with quality work.
- Familiarity with key social media platforms, popular CMSs (such as WordPress), and email marketing platforms (such as ConstantContact or MailChimp).
- Awareness of industry best practices, tech, innovations, and news trends.
- Adaptability, flexibility, professional ambition, self-starting mentality.
- Resourcefulness, creative problem solving, fine attention-to-detail.
- Entrepreneurial mindset/understanding is a plus.
- Experience working with news media is a plus.
- Experience with graphic design is a plus.
- Flexibility to participate in meetings Monday-Friday 9 AM - 5 PM.
- Phone and reliable high-speed internet access.
- Help manage development and updates for multiple websites.
- Manage and monitor several social media accounts for several clients.
- Contribute to creating editorial calendars and queues of ideas and content.
- Contribute to creating media materials, newsletters, blogs, video scripts, more.
- Draft collateral/promotional pieces, including basic design and copywriting.
- Salary based on experience and other factors, and commensurate with duties.
- Includes growth incentives, tech budget, and basic expense reimbursement.